Investment / Financial
Newmark Grubb Central America works with institutions and private investors seeking to maximize their real estate position and portfolio strategy. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank firms complete more than $10 billion in investment sales annually in properties ranging from portfolios of owned real estate and non-performing loans, to single-tenant net leases, multi-family properties, hotels, industrial parks and corporate headquarters.
Newmark Grubb Central America maintains ongoing relationships with buyers of investment and development properties, and continually tracks buyer activity along product type, value range and geographic area.
Our brokers are experts at selling properties at top market value and they know the local sub-market, rental rates, demand and competition. They also know how to manage, lease and reposition assets when needed to add value.
Newmark Grubb's technology-enabled systems can instantly connect prospects to properties electronically, and buyers can hyperlink directly to obtain initial property information. Complete property information is available to buyers through the password-protected Web site, or through hard copy due-diligence packages.
When appropriate, Newmark Grubb markets properties through extensive advertising, Internet promotion and wide distribution of property brochures.
The investment team has their fingers firmly on the pulse of the marketplace and has direct relationships with the most qualified and most active buyers.
Investment Services includes:
- Market Analyses and Property Valuations
- Highest and Best Use Studies
- Single Asset Valuations
- Portfolio Reviews and Valuations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Valuation for Sale/Leaseback
- Auction Evaluation and Sales Potential
- Appraisal Reviews
- Lease and Cost Analysis
- Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
- Specialty Groups for Office, Industrial, Retail, Hospitality, Multifamily and Investment Properties
- Opinion of Value
- Sales/landlord representation
- Buyer/Tenant representation
- Build-to-suit facilities
- Due diligence consulting
- Economic incentives analysis and negotiations
- Financial analysis
- Lease audit and administration
- Lease versus own analysis
- Logistics analysis
- Market analysis and targeted market research
- Portfolio evaluation
- Site selection